In charge of derivatives Back Office daily process
Tasks of the role:
- Data input, data maintenance and control in SAP CTRM system during the deal life cycle.
- Physical and derivativesr deals contracts review and validation.
- Daily trades confirmations with counterparties.
- Margining, settlement calculations, invoicing and payments requests.
- Solving reconciliation issues with counterparties.
- Generate daily trading P&L, MtM (Marked to Market), open position reports including physical and derivatives trades with commentaries on daily changes.
- Provide with risk exposure report, VaR report, other market risks reports when requested.
- Check trade and risk limits, determine risk mitigation measures in case the limit is breached.
- Providing reports upon Traders, Risk Managers, Finance, Treasury, Accounting and others requests.
- Protection operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying and backing up data.
- Other tasks upon manager requests.
- 5 - 10 years’ experience within a similar position in commodity trading industry.
- Degree qualified in Engineering / Math / Finance or quantitative discipline.
- Comprehensive understanding of risk management methodologies and valuation models.
- High levels of numeracy and computer literacy.
- High degree of accuracy and efficiency under set deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- High levels of flexibility with regard working hours.
- Strong communicator with ability to manage multiple competing deadlines.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- SAP knowledge is a strong advantage.
- Higher education in finance and mathematics.
- Experience in similar role is an advantage.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting procedures, financial regulations.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data;